Saturday, June 19, 2010

Umpteen Years & 60 Pounds Ago



I want my body back! There, I said it. And looking at this picture, you can see why. I’m holding a skirt I used to wear umpteen years and 60 pounds ago. They say you can’t go back in time, but I’m out to prove that you can. I’m out to prove that I, Pheralyn Dove, am a conqueror. I’m out to prove that mind can triumph over matter, that we all have within us the ability to change and improve. My goal is to comfortably fit back into this skirt. My quest is to reach optimum levels of health and fitness. I am going about this in a holistic way, approaching change not only in my physical body, but also in my mind, my thoughts, my soul, my spirit, my finances, my career, my associations, eating patterns, exercise regimen. It’s all about changing relationships for the better. I am challenging myself on a daily basis to become a higher evolved Pheralyn. Each day I am asking myself what steps I will take to come closer to my goals. I am challenging myself to embrace this wonderful opportunity, challenging myself to take advantage of all my God-given gifts, talents and abilities, challenging myself to “seize the day.” Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment